2013년 2월 15일 금요일

You can always help someone, even when you don't have any material things.




June, 5th, 2011

On the way to Skarzyrsko-Kamienna, Poland, I met a Polish man.

As you can read, my English is poor, but his English was even worse.

He suggested me to go to the restaurant. 

Of course, it was my pleasure, because I'm always hungry.

But he said he didn't have money.

If he had money, there was no problem.

I didn't understand why he told me to go to the restaurant without money.

He said "I can explain about you to the owner of the restaurant,

she might give you food."

I didn't feel very comfortable, because both of us didn't have money.

Anyway I followed after him.

I don't know they knew each other. I didn't think so.

After the owner listened to him,

she never hesitated, she served food immediately.

I felt sorry for him to eat alone,

but he said he had a lunch box.

And he even said he could share his food with me.

After the meals,

he told me slowly(because of his English)



"God loves me.

And God loves you too."



I was totally shocked.

Many people think that they can help the others only when they have something.

But I don't think it's true.

It depends on your heart.

To be honest, If was him, I'm not sure if I could do the same.

I'm not so brave enough to help someone, 

especially when I feel I have nothing.

Turning a blind eye to people is easier.

but he changed my mind.

I also admire the owner's no hesitation.

I was very touched,

and I thought I wanted to be someone like them to someone else.



Skarzyrsko-Kamienna, Poland


 

The Polish man


The waitress in the restaurant


The food


He looks kind


His lunch


 around the restaurant 










댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기