2013년 6월 20일 목요일

Yes, you can travel by bike [around the world by bike]



I met this family on the way to Montenegro from Croatia.
They are from Germany.
In South Korea, traveling by bike is getting common,
but still it's not very popular.
Some young men try to travel by bike before or after the military services.
We don't have many holidays as Europeans have,
it's difficult to travel by bike for us.
And you can't imagine traveling by bike with your daughter or son.
Because we think it's very dangerous.
Some people may think they are crazy.
But I don't think so, and to be honest, I'm jealous of this family.
I'm dreaming  to travel by bike with my son or daughter in the future. 
I want to share good memories with my family.
And they had very very old bikes.
That's why the mother is pushing her bike on the hill.
I realized that an expensive bike or family is not a very big problem.
If you change your mind,






I met many mature couples on their bikes on the road.
More than 60 years old, sometimes 70.
They look very healthy.
Because they have young spirit!
I got inspired many times.
I can't say I'm old.
Age ain't nothing but a number.


Many people like to make many excuses.
I'm too old, I don't have a good(?) bike, I have family,
I don't have money, I don't have time.
But if you really want to travel by bike,
I want to say Just try!











댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기