2016년 8월 1일 월요일

I will go back to my country.




I will go back to my country.

I haven't been to my country(South Korea) since I started this trip in April of 2011. My sister will marry soon, and I will participate in her wedding ceremony. In 16 of August, I will leave Bogota, Colombia, and via New York and Hong Kong, arrive in South Korea in 18 of August. At the moment, I am in Bogota, Colombia. My goal is going to Alaska, but I am not very sure if I will continue this trip or stop after the wedding. Sometimes, I wondered how I feel going home. I just feel serene. I only can guess there must be many changes in my country. First of all, I'm happy to see my dear family after a long trip, and I really bless my sister's future. And I also truly appreciate all my friends who helped me on the road. Without your helps, I wouldn't be able to arrive here. With too many beautiful memories with you guys, I'm coming home. Thank you so much.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기